Ross McMeekin’s debut novel, The Hummingbirds, was published by Skyhorse in 2018. His stories have appeared in Virginia Quarterly Review, Shenandoah, Redivider, and Tin House online. He edits the literary journal Spartan and has been awarded fellowships from Hugo House and Jack Straw Cultural Center.
- 5 Things You Might Not Know About Thriving If You Grew Up Broke
- Health Insurance: This Country Will Leave You for Dead
- How to Find the Perfect Writing Coach for You
- Overcome the Quarantine Slump in Your Writing with a Powerful New Story
- What I Learned Reading The Best Women’s Travel Writing Slush Pile