Nicole Hardy’s memoir, Confessions of a Latter-Day Virgin, was a finalist for a 2014 Washington State Book Award. Her other books include the poetry collections This Blonde and Mud Flap Girl’s XX Guide to Facial Profiling—a chapbook of sonnets inspired by pop culture. Her work has appeared in literary journals and newspapers, including the New York Times. Her essay “Single, Female, Mormon, Alone” was noted in The Best American Essays 2012 and featured on the Modern Love podcast. She earned her MFA at the Bennington College Writing Seminars.
- 5 Things You Might Not Know About Thriving If You Grew Up Broke
- Health Insurance: This Country Will Leave You for Dead
- How to Find the Perfect Writing Coach for You
- Overcome the Quarantine Slump in Your Writing with a Powerful New Story
- What I Learned Reading The Best Women’s Travel Writing Slush Pile