Michelle Peñaloza is the author of landscape/heartbreak (Two Sylvias Press) and Last Night I Dreamt of Volcanoes (Organic Weapon Arts). Her poetry and essays can be found in places like New England Review, Pleiades, TriQuarterly, Off Paper, Vinyl, and the Collagist, with poems forthcoming in Prairie Schooner and the Cincinnati Review. Michelle is the recipient of fellowships from Kundiman and Hugo House, awards from 4Culture and Artist Trust, recent residencies at Caldera and the Lemon Tree House, and scholarships from VONA and the Bread Loaf Writers’ Conference, among others. Michelle lives in rural Northern California.
- 5 Things You Might Not Know About Thriving If You Grew Up Broke
- Health Insurance: This Country Will Leave You for Dead
- How to Find the Perfect Writing Coach for You
- Overcome the Quarantine Slump in Your Writing with a Powerful New Story
- What I Learned Reading The Best Women’s Travel Writing Slush Pile