Jess Walter is the author of six novels, one book of short stories, and one nonfiction book. He’s a former National Book Award finalist and winner of an Edgar Allan Poe Award, his work has been translated into thirty languages, and his essays, short fiction, criticism, and journalism have been published in The Best American Short Stories, The Best American Nonrequired Reading, Harper’s, Esquire, McSweeney’s, Byliner, Playboy, ESPN the Magazine, Details, and many other publications.
- 5 Things You Might Not Know About Thriving If You Grew Up Broke
- Health Insurance: This Country Will Leave You for Dead
- How to Find the Perfect Writing Coach for You
- Overcome the Quarantine Slump in Your Writing with a Powerful New Story
- What I Learned Reading The Best Women’s Travel Writing Slush Pile