Ellen Forney is the cartoonist behind the New York Times best- seller Marbles: Mania, Depression, Michelangelo, and Me and is the winner of the 2012 Genius Award in Literature from Seattle’s the Stranger. She created the Eisner-nominated comic books I Love Led Zeppelin and Monkey Food, and has taught comics at Cornish College of the Arts since 2002. Forney collaborated on the National Book Award-winning Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian. Her newest book is Rock Steady: Brilliant Advice from My Bipolar Life (Fantagraphics, 2018).
- 5 Things You Might Not Know About Thriving If You Grew Up Broke
- Health Insurance: This Country Will Leave You for Dead
- How to Find the Perfect Writing Coach for You
- Overcome the Quarantine Slump in Your Writing with a Powerful New Story
- What I Learned Reading The Best Women’s Travel Writing Slush Pile