Daemond Arrindell is a poet, playwright, performer, and teaching artist. He is adjunct faculty at Seattle University, a 2013 Jack Straw writer, and a 2014 VONA writer’s workshop fellow. He has written for City Arts and Crosscut magazines, and has been repeatedly commissioned by Seattle Art Museum and Bellevue Arts Museum. Arrindell coadapted the acclaimed contemporary and satirical novel Welcome to Braggsville by T. Geronimo Johnson into a stage production for Book-It Repertory Theatre. Braggsville debuted in Seattle in June 2017.
- 5 Things You Might Not Know About Thriving If You Grew Up Broke
- Health Insurance: This Country Will Leave You for Dead
- How to Find the Perfect Writing Coach for You
- Overcome the Quarantine Slump in Your Writing with a Powerful New Story
- What I Learned Reading The Best Women’s Travel Writing Slush Pile