Claire Dederer is the New York Times best-selling author of two memoirs: Love and Trouble and Poser. She’s at work on a nonfiction book about bad people who make great art. Her essays, reviews, and reporting have appeared in the Paris Review, the Atlantic, the New York Times, Vogue, the Wall Street Journal, the Nation, Slate, and many other publications.
- 5 Things You Might Not Know About Thriving If You Grew Up Broke
- Health Insurance: This Country Will Leave You for Dead
- How to Find the Perfect Writing Coach for You
- Overcome the Quarantine Slump in Your Writing with a Powerful New Story
- What I Learned Reading The Best Women’s Travel Writing Slush Pile