Anastacia-Renée Tolbert is Civic Poet of Seattle and former 2015–2017 Poet-in-Residence at Hugo House. She is a hybrid-genre writer, workshop facilitator, and multivalent performance artist. She is the author of four books: Forget It (Black Radish Books, 2017), (v.) (Gramma Press, 2017), Answer(Me) (Winged City Chapbooks, 2017), and 26 (Dancing Girl Press, 2015). Her poetry, prose, and fiction have been published widely.
- 5 Things You Might Not Know About Thriving If You Grew Up Broke
- Health Insurance: This Country Will Leave You for Dead
- How to Find the Perfect Writing Coach for You
- Overcome the Quarantine Slump in Your Writing with a Powerful New Story
- What I Learned Reading The Best Women’s Travel Writing Slush Pile